Drakol Confederacy

The Drakol Confederacy is the homeland of the Dragonborn. The majority of the world’s Dragonborn Clans originate here.

The Official language of Drakol is Draconic

The Population of the Drakol Confederacy is 95% Dragonborn, with the remaining 5% spread among other races, mostly found in the trade cities.

The favored deity of the Confederacy is Bahamut

Drakol Confederacy

Northern Reaches Campaign AnthonyHunter AnthonyHunter